Saturday, June 1, 2013

Curriculum Vita: Michael A. Petillo

Michael Petillo
_____________________________________________

Michael Andrew Petillo (born October 31, 1978 (Reformation Day) is a Christian man of God and an American historian, Bible reformer, hymn writer, Bible preacher and teacher, Calvinist theologian, poet, Christian philosopher, online author and online evangelistic apologist concerning non-Christian cults, the occult and world religions.

ACADEMIC EDUCATION

Doctor of Theology in Orthodox Studies (DTh with honors) from St. Andrew's Theological College and Seminary (www.divinityschool.org).  Distance Education and Dissertation Method, Lexington, NC, 2004.
Masters of Arts in Religion (MA Rel.) from Liberty University (www.liberty.edu):
Distance Learning Program, Lynchburg, VA. (Fall of 02 – May of 04).
Masters of Arts in History (MA His.) from Monmouth University (www.monmouth.edu):
West Long Branch, New Jersey. (Summer of 02 – January of 04). 

Certificate of Study In Christian Apologetics from Biola University (www.biola.edu):
Distance Learning Program, La Mirada, CA. (March of 2003).

Bachelors of Science in Religion (BS Rel.) from Liberty University (www.liberty.edu):
External Degree Program, Lynchburg, VA. (May of 2002).
Bachelors of Arts in History (BA His.) from Monmouth University (www.monmouth.edu):
West Long Branch, New Jersey. (September of 1999 – May 16th, 2001). 

Associates in Arts (AA) from Brookdale Community College (brookdale.cc.nj.us):
Lincroft, New Jersey. (September of 1997 – May of 1999).

I also played two years of college basketball at (BCC).

At Monmouth University at the undergraduate level, I completed my bachelors' thesis on The Jehovah's Witnesses and History of False Prophecies.  At Monmouth University at the graduate level, I completed my masters' thesis on The Apostle Peter Viewed By the Early Church Fathers.  At St. Andrew's Theological College and Seminary, I completed my doctorate dissertation in 531-pages on The Reformed Doctrines of the Bible.  

VARIOUS ONLINE PUBLICATIONS 

As Director of Son of Man Ministries at lcf1689.blogspot.com, I have published various articles, small booklets and pamphlets, Reformed sermons, responses in debates and blog presentations. 

As Chairman of Rock of Offense Ministries at rpmin.blogspot.com, I publish full Reformed sermons everyday.  I want to reawaken people to a sermon-focused ministry everyday like John Calvin and Martin Luther.  Preachers tend not to preach everyday.  I think it is a lost art that should be reawakened!  I also want to post sermons like Jonathan Edwards and George Whitefield and Charles Spurgeon.   I do not preach as "good" as they do, of course, because they were put apart by God with rare gifts.  However, I speak to use my "humble" excellence for the glory of God in preaching the gospel.   I am hoping with my few "fishes and loaves" that Jesus will use it as apart of an instrument of God to reform the world by faith and repentance and obedience to His holy Word by sharing the love of God toward our neighbor or enemies.  I pray that I am able to teach, preach and defend the whole counsel of God according to the divine Scriptures alone.

As Director of Theologian of the Cross Ministries at crossmin.blogspot.com, I will seek to proclaim the Cross regarding God's truth about the supremacy and centrality of the divine Scripture alone and that of the Cross of Jesus.

I also had a hard copy printed of my gospel tract "Your Desperate Need For the Gospel" and disturbed it around the Jersey Shore area.  People were able to read about the saving Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

1.1.  I do not have the financial support to self-publish books or the connections to publish through a publishing company.  This has opened up another great opportunity in another way in God's providential plan to publish online through available online "services."  I have decided to publish my books, some reformed sermons and blog presentations online.  The Bible clearly says "Freely received, freely give."  In other words, I have received spiritual salvation freely by God's grace in His plan of providential care.  My books are free but they are surely not cheap!  This means I put a lot of work into them and I pray God uses my few "fishes and bread" to advance His Gospel.  I also published some Reformed sermons and blog presentations.  I have some book projects underway that I am assigned to write.  It is understood as "fair use" in light of the written materials belong to me alone, but open to the public edification.  Here are my current and free publications online Concerning Books, Pamphlets and Booklets at Lord of Glory Ministries at lgmin.blogspot.com:
  • The Shadow's Deception: 95-Disputations on the Alleged Infallibility of the Pope That Impacts All Dogma in Denzinger's "The Sources of Catholic Dogma", Vol. 1 (updated)
  • The Psychology of Damnation: A Study of the Mind of a Double Malice Reprobate of the Divine Word in Plain Reason 
  • The Superlative Son of Man: A Study of the Saving Gospel in God the Son
  • The Grace of the Unified Righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ: A Personal Witness to the Divine Truth of the Complete Righteousness of Christ Imputed through the Grace of Faith Alone 
  • The Holy Spirit Controversy: Discerning if the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person 
  • The Resurrection of Christ Controversy: Discerning the Gospel of the Resurrection
  • The Snow That Cannot Be Plowed 
  • The King With The Endless Robe
  • The Spiritual Garments of Wrath: A Devotional Study of the Majestic Righteousness of Christ alone of Zechariah 3 in light of the Self-Destructive Righteousness of the Religions of Men 
  • The Freemason Controversy: Discerning the Differences between the Masonic Lodge and Christianity 
  • The Precious Truth of the Gospel of Grace: The Good News of the All-Sufficient Lord Jesus Christ
  • Is the Scientologist* My Brother? Discerning the Difference between the Church of Scientology* and Christianity  
  • TURN AWAY TO THE LORD: A Biblical Call for the Obedience of Personal Repentance to America and Great Britain: A Rational and Scriptural Study of Repentance and Romans 2:4 
  • I THANK THEE, O FATHER: A Study on the Matchless Prayers of the Incarnate Word of God
  • The Jehovah’s Witness Controversy: Discerning the Differences between the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and Christianity 
  • The Loveliness of My Beloved: A Little Devotional Concerning Martial Affection Between Man and Woman of God’s Choosing for Holy Happiness 
  • The Religion of Animism: Exposing the Tenets of Primitive Religion by Reformed Truth
  • That Very Foundation: The Reformed Doctrine of the Bodily Resurrection of the Incarnate Son of Man 
  • 94-Disputations on Jehovah’s Witness Theology for Christian Unity 
  • The Divine Eucharist: A Basic Devotional Awakening to the Eucharist of the Divine Word in the Dedication of Christian Living in the Presence of God 
  • Every Rain Drop: A Rational and Scriptural Study of Absolute Predestination 
  • Born In Captivity: A Study of the Nature of Sin 
  • O, Come Divine Comforter: A Rational and Scriptural Study of the Person and Deity of the Holy Spirit 
  • 95-Disputations Regarding Grace, Faith, Christ, Scripture, and the Church Statements on Systematic Theology and the Church History in Refutation of Romanism